SUP LESSONS & TRIPS
EXPERIENCE VALLARTA FROM A NEW POINT OF VIEW!
Crashing waves are not the only thing we love about Vallarta. Being surrounded by calm, vibrant waters and hidden beaches means we have much more to see and experience! With our Stand Up Paddle Board lessons and tours there's an adventure for everyone- beginner or advanced!
Our SUP lessons are a great way to spend a day on the calm waters of Vallarta. We have specialized in flat water paddle boarding to escape the crowded surf zones. While exploring the beautiful shorelines, you will learn everything from basic paddling strokes to more advanced techniques, as well as a choice of getting up close and personal with some of the local sea life!
HOW WE'VE CREATED THE ULTIMATE SUP EXPERIENCE:
• Choose from group or private lessons and tours
• 6 students per instructor - lots of time for personal instruction!
• All instructors are hand picked, and are west coast enthusiasts. They are all CPR and First Aid certified in accordance with BCASI regulations.
• All instructors are certified in CPR and First Aid in accordance with BCASI regulations
• Lesson and tour prices include ALL the necessary equipment for the duration of your lesson or tour.
Book your SUP lesson online by following the links below, or feel free to contact us any time for bookings or questions.
* All prices in USA-dollars. Prices do not include gratuity.
Private SUP lesson
Our private SUP lessons are tailored to your skill level. This lesson is an ideal choice for beginners, intermediate/advanced paddlers looking to grow their skills.
For all levels and ages 6+.
1 Pax: $140 USD
2/4 Pax: $120 USD
Group SUP lesson
Join us on a SUP lesson! You'll learn basic paddle strokes, explore the shores, and get away from the crowded beach.
In this introductory lesson, you'll learn the basics of SUP. Beginner level, ages 6+.